Call Centre Training
"I’ve had the view that any new methods or techniques designed to improve client interactions usually promise more than they deliver. I’m also often suspicious that some can be old and out-dated; dressed up to be cutting edge.
Even with this scepticism, from my introduction to Glenda Linscott to personally experiencing the content of the Perform With Confidence program, I honestly can’t see any business truly progressing their customer engagement without it.
Thanks Glenda for the fun, challenging and relevant program."
- N Ross, Customer Solutions Contact Centre Manager, Australian Unity. Read more testimonials here.
Call Centre Staff Training Consultant Courses
- WHO are you talking to?
- WHAT do your customers hear?
- HOW do you want them to react?
Phone-based customer service is not just promoting sales, hitting targets, handling claims and maintaining client retention rates. It’s about establishing and promoting positive relationships with customers. Its about consultants becoming brilliant people managers.
Once your consultants are trained in sales techniques, and are familiar with products and specific computer programs, they then need to be able to simultaneously maintain a meaningful connection with the customer for the entire duration of the call.
Consultants need to be able to build a meaningful and sustaining relationships with customers, by hearing what’s being said, and meeting a customer’s needs accordingly. All interactions with the customer need to be positive for the long-term benefit of customer/company relations.
Confident phone consultants ultimately create happy customers – it’s a win-win for all concerned.
You want your customers to…
- Value your service, and feel valued by you
- Remain loyal to your brand
- Continue to refer other family and friends
This in turn enhances you company’s reputation as being:
- With core values of positive regard for customers
- Providing excellent service
- Genuinely caring for the well being of customers
- Deeply committed to supporting the changing needs of individuals and families
- The point of difference in the market place
- Deepening and strengthening in the community over time
… and helps to manage disgruntled or unsatisfied clients more effectively.
How do you do all of the above, when the only way to connect with your customers is by WHO THEY TALK TO when they call, and WHAT THEY HEAR through the phone?
In order to do this effectively, your call-centre operators need to be:
- Confident, clear, positive and empowered individuals.
- Highly skilled communicators.
- Brilliant people managers.
- Able to handle challenging or ‘difficult’ customers.
The Call Centre Training Course covers…
- Team Leader training
- Assessments and onsite coaching for team members
- 4 x 3 hour Masterclasses:
- Masterclass 1: personal Development/The Confidence Workshop
- Masterclass 2: Understanding The Job
- Masterclass 3: Connecting To People/Connecting To Story
- Masterclass 4: Art Of (Telephone) Performance
- Vocal and Aural Development
Each workshop includes a series of exercises to develop the voice. These skills need regular practice and will develop over time:
- Breath control
- Voice resonance, articulation and projection
- Vocal range, flexibility and tone
- Dealing with intimacy
- Developing language and articulation skills
- 10 Tips for excellent phone technique
- Joy of performance
- Follow up assessment and coaching as needed.
Want to know more about Call Centre Training Courses?