Executive Coaching - Developing Leaders for a
“At the end of the session the chairman complimented me for the quality of the presentation – which is amazing given I provided bad news (plus a solution). The fact I got a compliment almost made me nervous I was so surprised! …The work has certainly made a huge impact… you have made a real difference.”
– D. Surveyor, EGM, The Laminex Group. Read more testimonials here.
Realize your potential and reach your goals with one-on-one executive coaching sessions tailored to your unique requirements:
- The Art of Performance: win the hearts and minds of your audience; successful interviews, board and staff meetings, conferences, media presentations
- Plan for Confidence: learn to be calm, confident and relaxed even in the most intense “pressure cooker” situations.
- Develop excellent communication and listening skills.
- Uncover your own authentic personal power.
- Develop charisma: physical and vocal presence with your own flair.
- Excel in interpersonal and business relationship building.
- Manage negativity, fear and anxiety.
- … and enjoy the process!
Glenda works one-on-one with you to help realize your potential and empower you to become more a more confident, secure, and effective performer.
How does executive coaching work?
After an initial complimentary briefing session, Glenda will devise a program that suits your specific needs and will help you achieve your particular objectives.
Executive coaching and CEO training covers two main areas:
- Developing confident communication and influencing skills to enhance career prospects.
- Working with people – creating a more positive culture in the workplace.
- Improved inter-relational skills.
- Better language skills: expressing yourself succinctly and more accurately.
- Thinking on your feet – improvising solutions on the spot.
- Better presentation and performance skills.
- Understand the specific drivers behind personal anxiety.
- Building confidence!
- Creating positive impact on your audiences and colleagues.
- Vocal technique and delivery.
- Charisma and physical presence.
- How to structure and write compelling presentations.
- Rehearsal techniques.
- How to perform critical presentations.
- Establishing great rapport with your audience.
- Dress rehearsals and role-playing.